Oracal 651 Intermediate Permanent Vinyl
1. Place EasyPSV with the paper side down and cut your design. (DO NOT reverse/mirror your design)
2. Weed excess vinyl.
3. Remove the application tape's paper liner. Place tape on top of EasyPSV and burnish with a squeegee.
4. Lift the application tape with EasyPSV attached away from the paper liner to expose the sticky adhesive.
5. Place the application tape on your desired object and burnish with a squeegee to fully adhere the design.
6. Gently peel away the application tape, leaving just your EasyPSV design on the object.